facebookrsspinterest

Monday, June 25, 2012

MILF Mondays!

I've decided to start a new section for my blog called MILF Mondays! I mean seriously...that's freaking hilarious!

Not only is it hilarious, but I get so burnt out on writing about how shitty I'm doing at my weekly FF Anonymous (Fat Farm Anonymous...in case you were wondering) check-ins that I had to create something fun. Well...this is it!

I don't post a lot of pictures of myself - I'm a little self-conscious. I know...my insides are screaming SHOCKER too.

Anyway. I've decided that I'm going to take a pic every Monday and have it serve as my progression timeline picture. That way...I can totally keep you up to date on my progress AND my haute wardrobe.

So...without further adieu, here's my first MILF Monday pic:


Let me start out by stating this disclaimer: I did not wear this to work today, but rather recently when I went out to dinner with my girlfriend Betsy.

Okay...now that that bit of confusion has been cleared up...let's talk about my outfit!

I picked up this adorable turquoise strapless sundress at my favorite resale boutique - Kelly Lane. Not only did I pick up my dress there, but I also got that adorable jean jacket there too! Here's the best part - as if there could be anything better than looking adorable! I didn't break the bank! My entire outfit cost less than $40 (minus the shoes and belt - I already had those in my closet)! Can you believe it?!

I finished the look with a chunky black belt and a pair of hot pink wedges. Love how the pink pops!

So...there you have it folks! A bright spot in your rather mundane start to the work week.

Happy MILF Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment