facebookrsspinterest

Monday, July 2, 2012

MILF Monday!

I'm just going to let it be known that I am completely unoriginal this week. That's right folks...my MILF Monday pic is of me in the EXACT same dress that I wore last week for my post. lol.

In my defense, the pic that I posted last Monday was from a few weeks prior - like, at least three or four. While I'm wearing the same dress, belt and shoes, the occasion was totally different - Justin and I had a three-day date! I know...who are we?!

We shipped the babes off to Grandma and Grandpa's house for the weekend so that we could spend a little bit of time re-connecting. So on Saturday, we got all dolled-up. We went out for sushi, listened to a few live bands at the City Folk Festival at Riverscape in Downtown Dayton, and ended up drinking a few beers (Michelob Ultra don't ya know...gotta stay on track) at Little York Tavern.

So here are a few pics from our night out:



This is my before we went out shot. lol. The dress looks totally different without the jacket - too hot for that! I will say that it totally shows off my running legs and some ah-mazing collar bones that I never knew exhisted!!



Here's us being adorable on date night! This was taken outide of 5/3 Field - Home of the Dayton Dragons!



Not sure if you can really see it, but there is a giant tower in the distance of this photo. There are actually five giant towers that shoot off water at seven minutes til the hour. We strolled along the river and picked a spot out to watch the water. It was turned off for the day due to the festival. Such is our luck. lol

So...until next Monday...this MILF is outta here!

No comments:

Post a Comment