facebookrsspinterest

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Change


...I got a little change in my pocket going jingle, lingle, ling.


Just kidding...I'm not talking about that kind of change!


This week is chock-full of awesome changes! First and foremost, the blog has been completely re-vamped! Doesn't it look amazing? Now...you'll be able to access all of the information that you are looking for in a few easy locations.

Just don't go snooping around too much...the new format was just uploaded yesterday evening and I haven't gotten around to setting everything up yet. lol.

On a completely different topic, another awesome change that is happening this week is the fact that Justin is re-painting a few rooms in our house! Pics will def follow once everything is painted and put back together.

Now...on to the drum roll............................................................... (and no...I'm not going to say that I'm pregnant or anything life altering like that)

I checked in at the FF today and was pleasantly surprised when grumpy gus behind the counter told me that I lost 2.2 pounds this week! In total, I've lost 27.4 pounds - bringing my new weight down to 140.4 pounds.

I can't believe that I carried around that extra weight for so long. I truly feel like my inside matches my outside now. I mean...I've always been hot - in my head. lol.







No comments:

Post a Comment