facebookrsspinterest

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Totally earned it

Okay...I just want to start off by saying that I totally earned it! I reached my 10 lbs. weight loss "mini" goal yesterday! Woo hoo! I earned my additional 5 lbs. sticker to put in my book and also my first blue ribbon! If you can't already tell...I'm hella excited.






Okay...so now that we've gotten that minor miracle out of the way, let's move on.


I have to admit...I am SO tired of writing about weight loss. I'm about up to my eyeballs in "measure this", "exercise" and "oh shit! even though I lost 10 pounds, my clothes still don't fit".


Not really sure where I'm going with all of this, but I'm not really interested in the whole writing about my experience this week. Maybe next week I'll be back up on the bandwagon. lol.


So until then...hooray for loosing 10 pounds! Gotta keep it up...I have to look BITCHIN' for my trip to TX in September! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment