facebookrsspinterest

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

That's right...I licked it

And no...I'm not talking about my weigh in either. Grrr. I'll get to that ridiculous "plateau" story in just a minute.

I'm talking about the lid to my Fat Free Chocolate Snack Pack! I'm not the type that goes around licking things - windows, flag poles or food lids. Because I was so pissed off from my weigh-in, I skipped "awards" at the meeting and came back to the office so that I could eat my lunch and sulk.

After I plowed through my lunch, I got to my Snack Pack. (Insert Billy Madison reference here)



For the first time, I ripped the lid off and licked all of the pudding off of it! In all honesty, it was totally liberating! lol. I figured that if I was paying two points to eat that Snack Pack, then I was going to eat every last morsel that was in that container or on the lid.

So...what sparked this craze you ask? My stupid weigh-in. I totally hit a plateau this week. No, that's not entirely true. I hit a plateau AND gained .1 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Now I know how Macaulay Culkin felt in Home Alone! Wow...that kid has a really big mouth. I wonder if I looked that ridiculous when I busted his move (like the picture above) pulling out of the Weight Watchers parking lot?

So where do I go from here? Hopefully, down - my weight that is - not my foul mood.

How am I going to get there? The topic in the meeting today was "exercise". My most favorite thing to do - NOT! Now, because I'm an exercise dropout, I've decided that there are a few things that should count as exercise:



  • "Jumping" to conclusions

  • Wearing a "push-up" bra

  • "Running" my mouth (Which I'm really good at! If this were an Olympic sport I'd win Gold everytime!)

  • "Stretching" the truth after I stepped on the scale

  • "Picking up" cooking tips from friends

So now that I'm mad because I plateaued this week AND my list of exercise doesn't count, I'm going to go eat something.


Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment