facebookrsspinterest

Friday, February 24, 2012

Alterations for my birthday suit

This week has been a little nutty. I left for Baltimore on Tuesday for a three-day business trip. Well...I say business, but I mixed in a little pleasure while I was there. I went to college there and felt like I was back at home the minute I stepped off the plane.

The best part was that I got to visit with my girlfriends while I was in town. For two days, I ate well (making good decisions and tracking my points, of course!) and laughed so hard that my face hurt. I mean seriously, who doesn't love a Maryland crab cake and some serious laughter?! It's great for the soul!

While I was there, I managed to stay on track with my points. Which in all honesty, is pretty incredible. While there, I had full intentions of making it to a WW meeting. Unfortunately, it just didn't fit into my schedule. So, I hopped my happy butt onto a scale and logged my read-out. Fortunately, my effort paid off and I lost 1.1 pounds!!

Up until now, I've lost 9.3 pounds! Woo hoo! I'm super excited about it too! I want my stickers for my fat book. I know....I feel like I'm five again and motivated by stickers. Oy!

Anyway. While I was at dinner one night, one of my girlfriends told me about the WW Barcode App. I downloaded it at the table and haven't been able to put it down since. You could say that I'm obsessed.

So here's to a new week of making alterations to my birthday suit!

1 comment: