facebookrsspinterest

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Feed Me: I'm Cranky

What a day...and it's only the middle of the week.

It's horrible to think (and even say), but my tolerance for stupidity is at an all time low. So...instead of getting incredibly snarky, I've decided to utilize my inherent sense of whit and sarcasm to combat the idiots that I run into everyday - because beating the shit out of people is illegal.

In all honesty, I hope that my lunch will stabalize my sugar and I'll get nicer as this post continues. Wishful thinking.

So...my weigh-in was today. Apparently I didn't get the memo that I don't rock all the time. Hmm...wonder who picked that one up?

Needless to say, I gained .8 pounds this week. Truth be told, I think that grumpy pants behind the counter needs to calibrate her scale - again.

I don't think that it would have bothered me so much if a little compassion was involved. I hate the "Oh...but you had a great week - last week." It's like the comments that people make when they say, "Wow. You've lost a lot of weight. You look fantastic!" Um....really?! Did I look horrible before?

I know that people are trying to be nice, but come on. I know what I looked like 23 ever-loving fluffy pounds ago - I don't need the reminder!

So...instead of festering (like I would really like to do), I'm going to put it behind me and move on.

Here's to a new week....full of unicorns and glitter.



No comments:

Post a Comment