facebookrsspinterest

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day #1 on the road to recovering my inner hottness

Today is the first day on my road to recovering my inner hottness! I figure that the only way that I will be able to stay on track for 365 days is to track my progress through journaling. Let's hope that I'm able to stick with it! lol

Today, I started the morning off by weighing myself. I don't know why I did that - totally depressing. I figured that I would probably weigh less in the morning, so I took advantage of the opportunity and gave my mind a little consolation.

I guess in order to be completey transparent and true to my journal, I should probably reveal my weight. Ugh....to make it public is the hardest thing that I have done this morning! And that includes getting out bed! So...here it goes. According to my Weight Watchers scale, I weighed in at 164.7 pounds. Bleh!

So...in order to change this number and drop it like it's hot, I'm going to my first Weight Watchers meeting at 12:15 with my MIL. I'm super excited! My MIL lost a lot of weight by attending the meetings, so I thought that I would give it a try. I'm not so great at the online version - I don't have anyone but myself to hold me accountable for my actions. And believe me...I'm not holding anyone accountable for eating cookies, cake and all of the other crap that I shouldn't be eating. And for the record...I can put away the groceries...if you know what I'm sayin'!

Unfortunately, it's 11:07 in the am and I'm pretty sure that I could eat my left arm off! It would be silly to eat my right arm - I'm right handed! My mixed berry yogurt sure isn't cutting it this morning.

I thought that I would eat a light breakfast and lunch so that I could pig out at dinner! Ha! That's probably not the way to do things, but it's my mom's birthday today and I want to eat pizza and have a piece of cake. So, that's what I'm going to do!

Speaking of food, here's my food journal for the day as of right now:

6 oz. Mixed Berry Yogurt (Breakfast)
6 oz. Mixed Berry Yogurt (Lunch)
1 package of peanut butter crackers (Afternoon Snack)
2 pieces of cheese pizza (Dinner)
1 piece of cake (Dessert)

How many points this equates to - I have no idea! Guess I'll figure that out in an hour!

Wish me luck! Only 364 more days to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment