facebookrsspinterest

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Let's go shopping!

It's Thursday and I've been blogging about my journey for a whole eight days now. Unfortunately, I thought that I could write about food, my experience with Weight Watchers and all of that nonsense every day. Well....I can't. I need a break.


Instead of writing about all of that jazz, I thought that I would write about what I love to do best...shop.


Unfortunately, I don't shop for myself anymore. The last time I actually bought myself something was a few months ago. I bought a pair of GAP jeans from my girlfriend's resale boutique - Kelly Lane Resale Boutique. If you live in the area, or even if you don't, you have to make a trip to her store. She's located in the heart of Lebanon and has the most fabulous clothing, accessories, shoes, artisan items and handbags! You can also follow her on FB to see all of the incredible new items that arrive daily. For instance, I would LOVE to own either one of these handbags:





Really, Coach isn't your style? Then what about this? Fendi always makes me happy.




The great thing about shopping is that you find all of these adorable niche stores in historic towns like Lebanon. If you go downtown, the streets are lined with small businesses offering unique items that you won't find at Target. Plus, when you support small businesses, you are supporting the members of your community.

Speaking of supporting members of your community, I don't know if you already know this or not, but Justin and I are the proud owners of an upscale children's resale boutique called - Persnickety's Resale Fashion Boutique. Located in the heart of Lebanon, we offer the finest and funkiest children's clothing labels at a fraction of the cost.



We carry European labels such as Oilily, Cakewalk, Room Seven and other fine International and made in the USA brands like No Added Sugar, Crazy 8, Janie and Jack, Lemon Loves Lime, GAP, Gymboree, Ralph Lauren and many more!




So now that I've written my shameless plug for my own store, I totally think that you need to stop in and see us! While you are at it, you should also follow us on FB. We share new items, offer special discounts and talk about upcoming events on our page. So get in the "know" and save yourself some "dough".


I just made that up. I should be a jingle writer. Hmmmm.............


Anyway...back to shopping at small businesses.


Do your community a favor and shop at small businesses. The rewards are endless and so are the new connections that you will make.


Happy shopping!



















No comments:

Post a Comment