facebookrsspinterest

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day #2 Puttin' Away the Groceries

Here I am on Day #2 thinking to myself, "what in the hell have I gotten myself into?" That's right...I said it.

First and foremost, I would like to say that my WW home scale is a POS! And I say that will all sorts of affection. When I got to the meeting yesterday, I had to fill out all sorts of paperwork. I wondered why every woman I saw getting ready to step on the scale was stripping like it was their job. After all, I was on Dixie - maybe it was their job! Anyway....back to the scale. When I finished filing out my information, the not-so-pleasant lady behind the counter told me to step on the scale. The stupid read out was 168.7 pounds! Are you effing kidding me?!!!! My WW scale told me that I weighed four pounds less that morning! Next week, I'll be sure to be nearly naked when I step on that scale.

So, the meeting was okay. Nothing that I already didn't know. Track this, eat that, you're fat....blah, blah, blah.

With all of my "new found knowledge", I went to my mom and dad's house to celebrate my mom's fabulous birthday, and ate three pieces of veggie pizza and woofed down a piece of cake! I for sure thought that my stomach was going to explode after all of that food. Surprisingly...it didn't.

So here I am on my second day and I'm already in the friggin' hole nine points! I had a minor reaction last night and had a 7 UP and a package of PB crackers a 2:30 in the am. I counted it in my total points because that's what I'm supposed to do. Needless to say, all of my daily points will be enitrely used up by lunch. Crap! Guess I'll be dipping into my "extra" points bank this evening so that I can feed Seymour dinner.

Oh yeah, and by the way, that's what I've decided to call my nuisance stomach - Seymour. And yes...I know that the carnivorous plant's name is actually Audrey. But really...who names their stomach Audrey? That's just silly.





With that in mind, here is my food plan for today:









Eat your heart out! LMAO!!!




Peace Out! This hungry girl is starvin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment