facebookrsspinterest

Monday, November 5, 2012

Day Five: You had me at...rubber bands/

Holy hell...I've made it to day five without missing a day or a beat. That's a small win in my book!
 
I decided to write about rubber bands today. I know...why write about rubber bands when I can write about the love for my children, husband or the like? Well...I'll tell you why.
 
My hair is out of control.
 
Justin asked me to try some new shampoo. Instead of getting my shampoo and conditioner separately, he got the all-in-one kind. Unfortunately, his attempt to be frugal backfired. Instead of saving time and money, it left my hair staticky and stuck to my face every single day.
 
Now granted...the all-in-one shampoo and conditioner might have worked if my hair were shorter. You see, I haven't gotten a haircut in almost six months. To be totally transparent, it's driving me bat shit crazy!
 
Anyway...I digress. Back to rubber bands.
 
As life would have it, my hair was sticking to my face - due to the static. I couldn't handle it one more second.
 
So...I rummaged through my desk drawer and found an oversized rubber band. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail and secured it with said rubber band.
 
 
 
And there you have it folks...a ponytail
 
I guess I did learn something from the Girl Scouts afterall...use your resources wisely! Pulling my hair back out of my face was most definitely a resouceful decision.
 
So, here's to rubber bands for saving the day and my hair crisis!!!
 
 
Lorie

No comments:

Post a Comment